तीस वर्षांचे युद्ध
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- तीस वर्षांचे युद्ध - चेक प्रजासत्ताक
- तीस वर्षांचे युद्ध - कॅथोलिक एनसायक्लोपीडिया
- तीस वर्षांचे युद्ध - कालरेषा
- वेस्टफालियाचा तह
- George Ripley, Charles Anderson Dana, The American Cyclopaedia, New York, 1874, p. 250, "...the standard of France was white, sprinkled with golden fleur de lis...".
- 1625-1629. Aligned with the Catholic Powers 1643-1645.
- At war with Spain 1625-30 (and France 1627-29).
- 1911 Encyclopaedia Britannica, entry National Flags: "The Austrian imperial standard has, on a yellow ground, the black double-headed eagle, on the breast and wings of which are imposed shields bearing the arms of the provinces of the empire. The flag is bordered all round, the border being composed of equal-sided triangles with their apices alternately inwards and outwards, those with their apices pointing inwards being alternately yellow and white, the others alternately scarlet and black ." Also, Whitney Smith, Flags through the ages and across the world, McGraw-Hill, England, 1975 ISBN 0-07-059093-1, pp.114 - 119, "The imperial banner was a golden yellow cloth...bearing a black eagle...The double-headed eagle was finally established by Sigismund as regent...".