|ह्या लेखाचा/विभागाचा इंग्रजी किंवा अमराठी भाषेतून मराठी भाषेत भाषांतर करावयाचे बाकी आहे. अनुवाद करण्यास आपलाही सहयोग हवा आहे. ऑनलाईन शब्दकोश आणि इतर सहाय्या करिता भाषांतर प्रकल्पास भेट द्या.
मराठी विकिपीडिया ज्ञानकोडेमध्ये स्वागत आहे!
The quiz is a general knowledge quiz centred around Maharashtra that any registered Wikipedians can enter. It is run as a friendly competition to test and improve your knowledge of Maharashtra. Most importantly, it's supposed to be fun.
- All questions must have an Maharashtra-related theme or Maharashtra-related connection.
- Any registered Wikipedian can answer a quiz question, but to ask a question you must first earn the right by being the first person to answer the previous one correctly. If the current question is still open and you think you know the answer, post your answer below and wait for an adjudication from the person who placed the question. Remember to sign your post with ~~~~.
- If you are the first person to post the correct answer, the asker will post a message below your answer confirming you gave the correct response.
- You now have the baton and 24 hours to post a new question. If a new question is not posted by you within that time limit, the previous asker can post a new question in lieu of yourself.
- If the baton holder fails to ask the question within 2 days (48 hours), any wikipedian can ask the question on his behalf.
- When 25 questions have been asked, a round is over. The leader on the answer tally at the end of each round is declared the winner of the round. The questions asked during the round are archived.
- The leader-tally then resets with all users back to zero to begin the next round, with the user that answered the last question of the previous round asking the first question of the present round.
- To archive the page at the end of each round, see the archiving rules.