तैमुरी वंश किंवा गुरकानी वंश हा मध्ययुगातील सुन्नी मुस्लिम राजवंश होता. याची मुळे तुर्कस्तान आणि मोंगोलियात होती. हे तैमूरलंग आणि चंगीझ खानचे वंशज होते.  हा वंश फारसी संस्कृतीने प्रभावित होता.] या वंशाने इराणमध्ये तैमुरी साम्राज्य (१३७०-१५०७) आणि भारतामध्ये मुघल साम्राज्य (१५२६-१८५७) ही दोन महासाम्राज्ये स्थापन केली.
- Maria E. Subtelny, Timurids in Transition: Turko-Persian Politics and Acculturation in Medieval Persia, Vol. 7, (Brill, 2007), 201.
- B.F. Manz, "Tīmūr Lang", in Encyclopaedia of Islam, Online Edition, 2006
- Encyclopædia Britannica, "Timurid Dynasty", Online Academic Edition, 2007. (Quotation: "Turkic dynasty descended from the conqueror Timur (Tamerlane), renowned for its brilliant revival of artistic and intellectual life in Iran and Central Asia. ... Trading and artistic communities were brought into the capital city of Herat, where a library was founded, and the capital became the centre of a renewed and artistically brilliant Persian culture.")
- "Timurids". The Columbia Encyclopedia (Sixth ed.). New York City: Columbia University. Archived from the original on 2006-12-05. 2006-11-08 रोजी पाहिले. Unknown parameter
- Encyclopædia Britannica article: "Consolidation & expansion of the Indo-Timurids", Online Edition, 2007.
- A History of the Muslim World Since 1260: The Making of a Global Community, by Vernon Egger, p. 193
- "The Man Behind the Mosque"
- Maria Subtelny, Timurids in Transition, p. 40: "Nevertheless, in the complex process of transition, members of the Timurid dynasty and their Persian Mongol supporters became acculturate by the surrounding Persianate millieu adopting Persian cultural models and tastes and acting as patrons of Persian culture, painting, architecture and music." p. 41: "The last members of the dynasty, notably Sultan-Abu Sa'id and Sultan-Husain, in fact came to be regarded as ideal Perso-Islamic rulers who develoted as much attention to agricultural development as they did to fostering Persianate court culture."