२०१० पोलंड टी.यु. १५४ दुर्घटनेवरील आंतरराष्ट्रीय प्रतिक्रिया
|अफगाणिस्तान||राष्ट्राध्यक्ष हमीद करझाईने तीव्र दुःख प्रकट केले व पोलंडच्या जनतेचे सांत्वन केले.|
|आल्बेनिया||Albanian President Bamir Topi expressed his deep sorrow for the loss of President Kaczyński. Albanian Prime Minister Sali Berisha, Parliament Speaker Jozefina Topalli and opposition leader Edi Rama also sent their condolences to the Polish People.|
|अल्जीरिया||The party's general secretary has Workers' Party (Algeria) Louisa Hanoune, sent his condolences to the families and offered them support.|
|आर्जेन्टिना||Argentine President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner said: "the Argentine people and government accompany the families of the victims and the great Polish nation in their anguish."|
|आर्मेनिया||Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan and RA Parliament Speaker Hovik Abrahamyan sent a letter of condolences to Polish Sejm Marshal Bronislaw Komorowski.|
|ऑस्ट्रिया||President Heinz Fischer expresses his condolences in a written statement to the families of the victims and the people of Poland.|
|अझरबैजान||President Ilham Aliyev sent a telegram and expressed his deepest condolences to Polish people.|
|बेलारूस||President Alexsandr Lukashenko has "expressed his sincere condolences to the Marshal of the Sejm of the Republic of Poland ... following a plane crash in Smolensk Region of Russia that killed dozens of Polish citizens among whom was President Lech Kaczyński of the Republic of Poland".|
|बेल्जियम||Prime minister Yves Leterme and foreign minister Steven Vanackere have sent a message of sympathy to the people of Poland. In a joint press statement they spoke of the Belgian Government’s shock at the death of the Polish President Lech Kaczynskiin a plane crash in Russia.
"In the name of the Belgian Government and in our own name we would like to express our deepest sympathy to the Polish Government, the Polish people and the families of the victims”.
|ब्राझील||President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva declared three days of mourning for the death of the President of Poland.|
|बल्गेरिया||Prime Minister Boyko Borisov noted that his country was mourning along with Poland. "Poland has lost an outstanding statesman, who until his last hour remained connected with the Polish idea, and the fate of Poland", Bulgarian Prime Minister says in a statement. |
|कॅनडा||Governor General Michaëlle Jean and the Consort General commented that "we wish to extend our sincere condolences to the families and friends of the deceased. Our thoughts are with Canada’s Polish community, which is in shock and which we know had great affection and admiration for President Kaczynski." Prime Minister Stephen Harper expressed his profound sadness Saturday over the deaths of Poland's president, his wife and several senior officials. "On behalf of the government of Canada and all Canadians, I wish to express my deepest sympathy, and my sincere condolences, to the government and people of Poland on this very sad day," the statement added.|
|चीन||Chinese President Hu Jintao sent his condolences to Bronislaw Komorowski over the death of Polish President Lech Kaczyński. Hu said in the message that he was shocked and grieved to learn of the death of Kaczysnki and his Polish state delegation in a plane crash in the Russian city of Smolensk. "On behalf of the Chinese people and in my own name, I express my deep condolences to President Kaczysnki and all other victims, as well as sincere sympathies to their families and the Polish people," Hu said. Premier Wen Jiabao and Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi also sent their condolences to Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk and Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski over the plane crash.|
|कोलंबिया||Colombian President Alvaro Uribe Velez sent the following message "We send a message to the people of Poland, the Polish authorities, to voice our heartfelt condolences over the death a few hours ago, in a plane crash of President Lech Kaczynski, his wife Mary and a delegation of the Government of Poland and the polish Armed Forces.
We accompany the great Polish people in this hour of tragedy. Feel the affection of the people of Colombia and I invite my fellow colombians to observe a minute of silence to express the affection for the people of Poland, solidarity in this day of mourning.
We accompany with all our hearts the brotherly people of Poland" 
|क्रोएशिया||Foreign Minister Gordan Jandroković expressed condolences and said that Croatia shares grief of Polish people as it joins prayers of all victims' families.|
|चेक प्रजासत्ताक||President Václav Klaus expressed his condolences and said that he lost a true friend (Lech Kaczyński). Klaus said that "Czechs are in shock and saddened about this tragedy.|
|डेन्मार्क||Prime Minister Lars Løkke Rasmussen expressed his condolences: "It is with sadness that I have received notification that a large number of people have lost their lives in the tragic plane crash. My thoughts go out to the bereaved and to the entire Polish people".
Minister of Foreign Affairs Lene Espersen has also condolences to his Polish colleague. "President Kaczynski will be remembered as a significant and respected politician, both as a participant in the Polish struggle for freedom against communism and served as president of the Polish people", she said.
|इक्वेडोर||Vice-President Lenin Moreno expressed his condolences: "In the name of my government and country Ecuador, I wish to express my deepest sympathy, and my sincere condolences, to the government and people of Poland."|
|एस्टोनिया||President Toomas Hendrik Ilves expressed his condolences: "News of the tragic loss of the Polish Head of State and one of Estonia’s closest friends brings emptiness to my heart and at the same time brings back fond memories of our friendship. I recall our phone calls in April 2007, when president Kaczyński supported Estonia during those difficult days, or August 2008 when we flew together to Tbilisi to support the democratically elected government of Georgia and to condemn the aggression towards that country."|
|फिनलंड||President Tarja Halonen extended her deep condolences on behalf of the people of Finland and on her own behalf to the families of the victims and the people of Poland.|
|फ्रान्स||President Nicolas Sarkozy paid tribute to Kaczyński in a statement: "a man driven by ardent patriotism, who dedicated his life to his country."|
|जॉर्जिया||The spokesperson for President Mikheil Saakashvili extended deep condolences on behalf of the people of Georgia to the families of the victims and the people of Poland. Kaczyński was posthumously awarded the Order of the National Hero of Georgia and April 11, 2010, was declared a mourning day in Georgia. Kaczynski "will always be remembered as absolutely outstanding figure of Polish history, of European history and certainly of the history of my region," President Saakashvili said.|
|जर्मनी||Chancellor Angela Merkel sent a letter of condolence to Donald Tusk to express her regret. Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle stated: "Kaczyński was a bright and energetic dialogue partner. We grieve with the Polish people. We are losing a character Europe could build upon." According to a journalist, Westerwelle was so moved by the disaster that he had to interrupt his speech to the press on the deaths for a short time.|
|ग्रीस||Prime minister George Papandreou expressed to the prime minister of Poland via telegram "In these difficult times, the Greek government, and personally me would like to express our condolence to the all the families of those who we lost, and to the nation of Poland as well. We share your bereavement. Our thoughts and our prayers are with you".|
|हंगेरी||President László Sólyom offered condolences at the Polish embassy in Budapest. Prime Minister Gordon Bajnai sent a telegram expressing condolences to Prime Minister Donald Tusk and former Prime Minister Jarosław Kaczyński, the brother of Polish President Lech Kaczyński: "All members of the Hungarian government and the people of Hungary have been deeply saddened learning about this tragedy. The loss is ours even more in the knowledge of the friendship Hungary has nourished with Poland". Leader of the opposition and former Prime Minister Viktor Orbán said that Hungary had lost true friends.|
|आइसलँड||President Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson sent, on behalf of the Icelandic people his deepest sympathies: "At this time of sorrow our thoughts are with the families and relatives of those who died as with all Poles, especially those who have shared their resources with the people of Iceland for many years".|
|भारत||राष्ट्राध्यक्ष प्रतिभा पाटीलने दुःख प्रकट केले व भारताने आपला एक मित्र गमावल्याचे सांगितले.|
|इंडोनेशिया||President of Indonesia Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has expressed condolences over the Polish President's death.|
|आयर्लंड||President Mary McAleese extended her "heartfelt sympathy and that of the Irish people".
Taoiseach Brian Cowen: "On my own behalf, and on behalf of my Government, I wish to extend our sincere condolences to the Polish Government and the people of Poland for their huge loss arising from this terrible tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers are with them at very sad and difficult time" 
|इस्रायल||President Shimon Peres sent a letter of condolence to the Polish people saying that "Israel is shocked by the grave disaster and bemoans the loss along with the Polish people and the entire world. The announcement that the Polish President, his wife, and dozens of top Polish officials died in the crash struck us with pain, shock and disbelief, Israel bows its head in sorrow and shares in your loss and grief." Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman extended condolences and said that Kaczyński was a true friend of Israel.|
|इटली||Prime minister Silvio Berlusconi said: "It is a grave loss that has stricken a friendly country and in which I am sharing in with my heart.".|
|जपान||Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama sent a telegram and expressed his deepest condolences to Bronislaw Komorowski and the Polish people.|
|कझाकस्तान||President Nursultan Nazarbayev expressed his condolences. Foreign Minister Kanat Saudabayev also expressed his condolences.|
|केनिया||President Mwai Kibaki has sent a letter of condolence.|
|कोसोव्हो||President Fatmir Sejdiu expressed "deep grief" on behalf of himself and "the people and institutions of the Republic of Kosovo."|
|लात्व्हिया||President Valdis Zatlers has written to Bronislaw Komorowski, president of the Polish Parliament, to express his deepest condolences. The President was writing on behalf of himself, Mrs Lilita Zatlere, and the people of Latvia.
Prime Minister Valdis Dombrovskis and Foreign Minister Maris Riekstins on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Latvia have sent condolence letters.
|लिथुएनिया||Lithuania is preparing for official day of mourning for the death of the President of Poland.|
|लक्झेंबर्ग||"In these dramatic and painful moments, allow me to express my deepest sympathy and to join, on behalf of the Government of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and on my own behalf to the mourning of the Polish people", said Prime minister of Luxembourg Jean-Claude Juncker.|
|मॅसिडोनिया||President Gjorge Ivanov sent a telegram with deepest condolences and states that this tragedy is a big loss for both the Macedonian and Polish people. The Macedonian minister for Foreign Affairs stated that "Macedonia shares the pain with the Polish people" In the main Catholic church "Holy Hearth of Jesus" in Skopje has held a special mass in memory of the president, where a large number of the Macedonian politicians attended. |
|मालदीव||President Mohamed Nasheed sends condolences to the Acting President of Poland.|
|माल्टा||President George Abela and Prime Minister Lawrence Gonzi expressed their condolences. President Abela said that President Kaczynski was a very respected Head of State and one of the architects of modern Polish history. He will be sorely missed. Also the two main political parties, Partit Laburista and Partit Nazzjonalista, issued messages of condolences.|
|न्यूझीलंड||Acting Prime Minister Bill English offered his condolences. Acting Prime Minister Bill English said that it was a tragic event and the New Zealand Government had sent a message of condolence to the Polish Government and the people of Poland|
|नेदरलँड्स||Demissionary Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende was shocked and horrified and said it was "a black day for Poland".|
|नॉर्वे||Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg said: "It is with sadness I have received the message of the tragic demise of Poland's President Lech Kaczynski. My thoughts go to the Polish people and to all of those who have lost loved ones in this tragic accident." He also noted that Norway and Poland have close cooperative ties in NATO and in the EU through EEA.
King Harald V of Norway sent a telegram to the Polish National Assembly, which stated: "I was shocked and saddened by the news of the terrible plane-accident today that caused the death of your president HE Lech Kaczynski, his wife, and so many persons from Poland’s public life and other citizens of Poland. On behalf of myself and the Norwegian people, I wish to convey to you and to the people of Poland my heartfelt sympathy and deepest condolences."
|पाकिस्तान||President Asif Ali Zardari expressed his deep grief and shock over the tragic death of Polish President Lech Kaczynski and his wife. The President in a message to the Polish government and the Polish people said he was shocked to know about the crash of President Kaczynski’s plane, while landing in the western Russian city of Smolensk. The President expressed his grief over the death of President’s wife and others who lost their lives in the crash.|
|पेरू||Peruvian Minister of Foreign Affairs José García Belaúnde expressed condolences to the Polish people after the fatal crash: “We are very impressed with the death of president Kaczynski and express our solidarity and affection for this outstanding jurist and figure of the Polish democracy". The minister also said flags in public buildings will be flown at half-mast in mourning and that President Alan García has signed a letter expressing grief and solidarity with the Polish people|
|पोर्तुगाल||The Portuguese President Aníbal Cavaco Silva said: "Mr Acting President and Chairman of the Sejm, It was with deepest regret that I received, this morning, news of the tragic death of President of the Republic of Poland and his Wife. We had, in recent years, the opportunity to meet several times. I recall in particular the State visit I made to Poland, at his invitation, in September 2008 and the warm and friendly way that myself and my wife were welcomed by the presidential couple. We knew about his commitment to the visit to Portugal that would take place in May, together with his Wife, that we waited with much anticipation. I recall President Kaczynski as a personality who has made a major contribution to consolidating democracy and the rule of law in his country and for the construction of the modern Poland, integrated in the European Union. In this difficult time, I want to express to the authorities, the people of Poland and to the bereaved family, on my behalf and on behalf of the Portuguese, the feelings of our deepest sympathy." In an address to the Portuguese media, President Silva also express his sorrow and reminded that the Polish President was set to visit Portugal in May of 2010. He also mentioned that President Lech Kaczyński was a great man and did everything he could to make Poland a better country.|
|रोमेनिया||The Romanian President, Traian Băsescu, stated that he had "received the news of the tragedy with profound sadness [...]". He also added that "in this moment of deep pain, the Romanian people [...] joins the Polish nation in mourning".
The Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that it "expresses its deep regret about the aviation disaster in which President Lech Kaczynski lost his life, together with other Polish public figures. In this tragic moment, we convey our condolences and solidarity with the bereaved families and the entire Polish people."
|सर्बिया||Serbian President Boris Tadić expressed his deepest condolences in the name of the Serbian people saying that "The tragedy that occurred, in which President Lech Kaczyński and other state officials lost their lives, has effected us deeply" adding that Kaczyński was a true friend of Serbia and that he would never be forgotten. Prime Minister Mirko Cvetković, President of the National Assembly Slavica Đukić Dejanović and Minister of Internal Affairs Ivica Dačić also expressed their condolences.|
|सिंगापूर||President S R Nathan and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong have sent condolences to Polish leaders to convey their sympathies to the government and people of Poland over the tragic death of Polish President Lech Kaczynski, his wife Maria, and many others who were killed in a plane crash earlier on Saturday. President Nathan wrote to Polish Marshal of Parliament Bronislaw Komorowski, saying he was 'deeply shocked' over the 'unexpected tragedy'. 'Our hearts go out to all the families of the bereaved and the people of Poland as you mourn their loss,' he said in his condolence letter. Separately, PM Lee wrote to Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk to convey Singapore's deepest condolences. 'Our thoughts are with your people, especially those who lost their families and loved ones, during this sorrowful time,' said Mr Lee.|
|स्लोव्हाकिया||President Ivan Gašparovič expressed his condolences and said that "It's shocking and beyond belief. We were personal friends with Mr. President. I still do not believe that it happened".|
|स्लोव्हेनिया||President Danilo Türk was deeply shocked and saddened by the news of Polish President Lech Kaczyński's death in plane crash. Prime Minister Borut Pahor has expressed his condolences to Poland at the death of their President.|
|स्पेन||Prime Minister José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero expressed in a telegram his condolences and described the death of the Polish president as an irreparable loss.|
|स्वीडन||Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt expressed his condolences in an official statement.|
|सीरिया||President Bashar al-Assad have sent condolences to the Speaker of the Lower House of the Polish Parliament.|
|स्वित्झर्लंड||Federal Councillor Micheline Calmy-Rey expressed her condolences in an official statement.|
|चीनचे प्रजासत्ताक (Taiwan)||The Economic and Cultural Office Taipei, Republic Of China (Taiwan) in Poland sents the condolecence to Polish people on behalf of the President Ma Ying-jeou, Vice President Vincent Siew, Premier Wu Den-yih and the Foreign Minister Timothy Yang.|
|तुर्कस्तान||President Abdullah Gül sent a letter of condolence to the Acting President Bronisław Komorowski saying that he "deeply regrets having to lose dear friend President Lech Kaczynski and his honorable spouse Maria Kaczynski, together with the high-level Polish officials. Mr. Kaczynski's absence will be felt all the time, the Turkish people remember him with love, respect and the fostering of our country. We share this great pain of our friends and allies of Poland in our hearts." Prime minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan expressed condolences to the people of Poland and Russian Federation and he said that "We hope that was an accident. I want to express my condolences in the name of myself and in the name of the Turkish nation".|
|युक्रेन||President Viktor Yanukovych expressed his condolences.|
|युनायटेड किंग्डम||Queen Elizabeth II has sent her "deepest sympathy" to the Polish people. Prime Minister Gordon Brown said the "whole world would be saddened" by the death of Kaczyński.|
|अमेरिका||President Barack Obama called the death of Kaczynski and other senior government officials "devastating to Poland, to the United States, and to the world" and said that "Today, there are heavy hearts across America. The United States cherishes its deep and abiding bonds with the people of Poland. Those bonds are represented in the strength of our alliance, the friendships among our people, and the extraordinary contributions of Polish-Americans who have helped to shape our nation." in a statement released by the White House. Philip Crowley, Assistant Secretary for the U.S. State Department Public Affairs office called the crash a horrible tragedy for Poland and extended his deepest condolences on behalf of the United States.|
|व्हॅटिकन सिटी||In a telegram sent by the Secretary of State of the Holy See Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone to Bronisław Komorowski (Acting President of the Republic of Poland) Pope Benedict XVI expressed his sadness and solidarity with the Polish people.|
|युरोपियन संघ||युरोपीय संसद
José Manuel Barroso of Portugal, the President of the European Commission said: "I express my deep condolences to Poland for the passing away of President Kaczyński, his wife and all those with them under such tragic circumstances on their way to mark the 70th anniversary commemoration of the Katyn massacres. I have worked very closely with President Kaczyński, in a spirit of loyalty, and I respected in him a very determined Polish patriot who at the same time was very committed to our European Union and to the values of freedom and solidarity. The European Commission joins me in this moment in the expression of sympathy and tribute."
The High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Catherine Ashton of the United Kingdom expressed her condolences to Polish Foreign Minister Radosław Sikorski. She told Sikorski: "I would like to send my heartfelt condolences to the people of Poland and express our solidarity with you at this very difficult and sad time. In particular, I want to express my sympathies to the family and friends of those who died."
Herman Van Rompuy, the President of the European Council, said: "I am deeply upset by the news of the death of President Lech Kaczyński, his spouse and several senior Polish officials and representatives in a plane accident this morning. I knew President Kaczyński personally from several meetings in the European Council and in Warsaw and am saddened by his death. Poland lost a great patriot and head of state. His political commitment was to serve the Polish people." He added: "I want to express my heartfelt condolences to the families of the president and of the other victims, to Prime Minister Tusk and to the Polish people. I wish to convey to them the support of the European Union in these extremely painful circumstances."
Jean-Claude Trichet, President of the European Central Bank expressed his "sincerest condolences to the families of all the victims of this terrible accident" on behalf of the ECB’s General Council, the ECB’s Executive Board and in his personal capacity. He said his thoughts are with the people of Poland. He added: "The General Council of the ECB deeply regrets the loss of its highly esteemed member, Mr Sławomir Skrzypek, President of Narodowy Bank Polski. We will remember Sławomir as a good friend and a dedicated professional, who made valuable contributions to the work of the General Council.”
|Interpol||INTERPOL Secretary General Ronald K. Noble expressed his condolences to people of Poland on behalf of the world police community |
|NATO||Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen extended his condolences: "On behalf of all of NATO, and myself personally, I express my most profound condolences to the people of Poland, and to the families of President and Mrs Kaczynski and all those who have died in this terrible accident. This is a tragedy for them and for Poland. My thoughts are with them today."|
|UEA||General secretary of the World Esperanto Association Osmo Buller expressed his condolences |
|साचा:देश माहिती United Nations||Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon was shocked and extended his deep and heartfelt condolences to the people of Poland and the families of those who perished. Ban said President Kaczyński had served his country and people with distinction and conviction. He called the fact that he was en route to an event marking a new level of reconciliation between Poland and Russia particularly poignant.|
|OECD||Secretary General of OECD José Ángel Gurría expressed his condolences |
|OSCE||OSCE Chairperson-in-Office expressed his condolences |
|FIFA||FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter expressed his sadness and said "On behalf of the worldwide football family, I have extended my condolences and deepest sympathy to the Prime Minister of Poland, the President of the Polish Football Federation, the Secretary General of the Polish Olympic Committee at this harrowing time, and wish them strength and fortitude for the challenging days that lie ahead." The flag of Poland as well as the flags of FIFA and UEFA have been lowered to half-mast at the home of FIFA.|
|UEFA||UEFA president Michel Platini has expressed his sadness at the death of Poland's president Lech Kaczyński and Polish government officials. Mr Platini said: "I was shocked and saddened to hear of the tragic accident. I wish to express my support at this difficult time to our football partners the Polish Football Federation and its president Grzegorz Lato, with whom we are preparing the organisation of UEFA Euro 2012 together with the Polish government." |
संदर्भ आणि नोंदी[संपादन]
- "Afghan president expresses condolence over death of Polish president". News.xinhuanet.com. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Topi mesazh ngushëllimi /". Top-channel.tv. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
-  साचा:Az icon
- "Cristina Kirchner envió sus condolencias por la tragedia del país europeo". lanacion.com. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- Mher Margaryan. "President Sargsyan of Armenia extends condolences on Lech Kaczynski's death". Armradio.am. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "RA NA Speaker offered condolences to Polish people". News.am. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Polen verliert Großteil von Führungselite" ((जर्मन) मजकूर). Orf.at. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- Azərbaycan Prezidenti Polşa Seyminin sədrinə başsağlığı verib साचा:Az icon
- "The official internet-portal of the President of the Republic of Belarus/Press Releases". President.gov.by. 1998-05-11. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "flandersnews.be: Belgian Government sends condolences to Poland". Deredactie.be. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- Da Agência Estado (2007-11-21). "G1 > Política – NOTÍCIAS – Lula decreta luto de 3 dias por morte de líder polonês". G1.globo.com. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "The world reacts to Polish president’s death in a plane crash in Russia". 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "The Governor General of Canada – Death of President Lech Kaczynski". Gg.ca. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Harper offers condolences on the death of Polish President Kaczynski". 10 April 2010. (आधीच्या मूळ आवृत्तीत त्रूटी जाणवल्याने विदागारातील आवृत्ती दिनांक 12 April 2010 रोजी मिळविली). 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Chinese president offers condolences to Poland over plane crash". News.xinhuanet.com. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Colombia envía condolencias por muerte de presidente de Polonia | Noticias Bogota y Colombia | Emisora Radio Santa Fe 1070 am en vivo". Radiosantafe.com. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "MVPEI". Mvpei.hr. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Česko ztratilo unikátního přítele, řekl Klaus o Kaczynském. Svět je v šoku". Zpravy.idnes.cz. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- af jely / ritzau for TV 2 Nyhederne. "Løkke roser dræbt polsk præsident – TV 2 Nyhederne". Nyhederne.tv2.dk. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Lars Løkke sørger over polsk flyulykke – dr.dk/Nyheder/Indland". Dr.dk. 2008-07-24. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Ecuador expresa sus condolencias por fallecimiento de Presidente de Polonia". Andes. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "The expression of condolence of President Toomas Hendrik Ilves on the occasion of the tragic loss of the Polish President Lech Kaczyński". Office of the President. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Message of condolences by President of the Republic of Finland Tarja Halonen following the death of the President of Poland". Tpk.fi. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Leaders express sorrow at Polish president's death". 10 April 2010. (आधीच्या मूळ आवृत्तीत त्रूटी जाणवल्याने विदागारातील आवृत्ती दिनांक 13 April 2010 रोजी मिळविली). 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- The Spokesperson for the President of Georgia Manana Manjgaladze made a statement on the death of Lech Kaczynski. Communications Office of the President of Georgia. 10 April 2010
- Saakashvili: ‘Kaczynski Played Amazing Role in Fight for Georgia’s freedom’. Civil Georgia. 10 April 2010
- "Germany reacts with shock to Polish president's death". Deutsche Welle. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Westerwelle tief betroffen vom Tod des polnischen Präsidenten" (German मजकूर). Hannoversche Allgemeine. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Νεκρός ο Πολωνός πρόεδρος σε αεροπορικό δυστύχημα" (Greek मजकूर). nooz.gr. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Office of the President of Hungary". KEH.hu. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Hungarian PM expresses condolences to Poland". MTI. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Hungarian party leaders express condolences to Poland". MTI. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "The President extends condolences" (Icelandic मजकूर). 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "fullstory". Ptinews.com. (आधीच्या मूळ आवृत्तीत त्रूटी जाणवल्याने विदागारातील आवृत्ती दिनांक 2010-04-14 रोजी मिळविली). 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Yudhoyono expresses condolences over Polish President's death". The Jakarta Post. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "McAleese extends condolences". 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Taoiseach extends his sympathy to the Polish people". 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "The people of Israel share the grief of the people of Poland". 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "In quotes: Reaction to plane crash". 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Russia, precipita l'aereo del presidente polacco nessun superstite tra le 96 persone a bordo". La Repubblica (Italian मजकूर). 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "ポーランド大統領死亡で弔電＝鳩山首相". 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Президент Казахстана направил телеграмму соболезнования Председателю Сейма Республики Польша". Inform.kz. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Kazakh FM condoles Poland over plane crash". Inform.kz. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले. Text "शीर्षक" ignored (सहाय्य)
- ": Capital FM Kenya: For Breaking News in Local, International, Business, Sports and Lifestyle :". Capitalfm.co.ke. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "KPresidenti Sejdiu ngushëlloi popullin dhe institucionet e Polonisë". President-ksgov.net. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले. Text "शीर्षक" ignored (सहाय्य)
- SIA Latelekom. "(Chancery of the President of Latvia)". President.lv. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "(Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia)". Mfa.gov.lv. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "(Delfi)". Delfi.lt. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Tageblatt – Luxembourg, le 10 avril 2010: Jean-Claude JUNCKER Premier Ministre". Tageblatt.editpress.lu. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "МИА – Македонска Информативна Агенција". MIA. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Macedonia shares the pain with the Polish people". Telma.com.mk. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "A mass in the main Catholic Church in Skopje". A1.com.mk. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Welcome to the President's Office". Presidencymaldives.gov.mv. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "President, PM, send condolences to Poland". timesofmalta.com. 1997-07-26. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "NZ offers condolences to Poland after crash". nzherald.co.nz. 2010-04-11. 2010-04-11 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Balkenende en buitenlandse regeringsleiders geschokt | nu.nl/buitenland | Het laatste nieuws het eerst op". Nu.nl. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- Thomas Paust (2009-11-18). "Mine tanker går til det polske folk". Nettavisen.no. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "H.M. Kongen kondolerer H.E. Polens Parlamentspresident". Kongehuset (Norwegian मजकूर). April 10, 2009.
- "President Zardari condoles death of Polish president" (Russian मजकूर). Associated Press of Pakistan. 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Peruvian Minister of Foreign Affairs expresses condolences" (Spanish मजकूर). El Comercio online. 10 April 2010.
- "MENSAGENS – Página Oficial da Presidência da República Portuguesa". Presidencia.pt. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "VÍDEOS & PODCASTS – Página Oficial da Presidência da República Portuguesa". Presidencia.pt. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Preşedintele României". Presidency.ro. 2004-12-21. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Ministerul Afacerilor Externe". MAE.ro. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Serbia sends condolences to Poland". B92.net. 2010-04-03. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Poginuo predsednik Poljske" ((सर्बियन) मजकूर). Rts.rs. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "DEATH OF POLISH PRESIDENT President, PM send condolences". Straitstimes. 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- ELET. "Vyjadrenie prezidenta SR k tragickému úmrtiu poľského prezidenta". Prezident.sk. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "President Deeply Saddened By Kaczyński's Death". STA.si. 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "PM Expresses Condolences at Polish President's Death". STA.si. 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Consternación internacional por la muerte de Lech Kaczynski". El País. 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Statement published at Government's Homepage April 10, 2010" ((स्वीडिश) मजकूर). Regeringen.se. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "President al-Assad Condoles the death of President Kaczynski". Syrian Arab News Agency. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Tod des polnischen Staatspräsidenten : Erklärung von Bundesrätin Calmy-Rey". 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "波蘭總統空難喪生 馬總統哀悼". Iservice.libertytimes.com.tw. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Polonya Cumhurbaşkanı Kaczynski ve Beraberindeki Heyetin Hayatını Kaybetmesi" (Turkish मजकूर). cankaya.gov.tr. 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Başbakan Erdoğan, Polonya ve Rusya'ya başsağlığı diledi" (Turkish मजकूर). zaman.com. 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Queen offers sympathy to Poland after president's death". BBC News. 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "'World saddened' by Kaczynski death says Gordon Brown". BBC News. 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "President Obama says the loss of Polish President Kaczynski is ‘devastating’". BNO News. 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Polish president and first lady among at least 96 dead in presidential plane crash in Russia". BNO News. 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "'Vatican website'".
- "Statement by the President of the European Commission, José Manuel Durão Barroso". 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "STATEMENT BY THE HR/VP CATHERINE ASHTON ON POLISH PLANE CRASH". 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Statement by Herman Van Rompuy, President of the European Council, on the death of President Kaczyński". 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Statement by Jean-Claude Trichet, President of the ECB". 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "U.N. Secretary-General Ban shocked by the death of Polish President Kaczynski". BNO News. 10 April 2010. 10 April 2010 रोजी पाहिले.
- "OSCE Chairperson-in-Office and Kazakh Secretary of State offers condolences over death of Polish President » Breaking News | Wire Update News | News Wires". Wireupdate.com. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "Joseph S. Blatter on the Smolensk tragedy". FIFA.com. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.
- "UEFA president's sadness at Poland tragedy on". Uefa.com. 2010-03-30. 2010-04-10 रोजी पाहिले.