||या लेखातील मजकूर मराठी विकिपीडियाच्या विश्वकोशीय लेखनशैलीस अनुसरून नाही. कृपया लेख तपासून पुनर्लेखन करावे.हा साचा अशुद्धलेखन, अविश्वकोशीय मजकूर अथवा मजकुरात अविश्वकोशीय लेखनशैली आढळल्यास वापरला जातो. कृपया या संबंधीची चर्चा चर्चापानावर पहावी.
The Filmfare Awards are presented annually by The Times Group to honour both artistic and technical excellence of professionals in the Hindi language film industry of India. The Filmfare ceremony is one of the oldest and most prominent film events given for Hindi films in India. The awards were first introduced in 1954, the same year as the National Film Awards and were initially referred to as the Clare Awards after the editor of The Times of India, Clare Mendionca. A dual voting system was developed in 1956. Under this system, "in contrast to the National Film Awards, which are decided by a panel appointed by Indian Government, the Filmfare Awards are voted for by both the public and a committee of experts." The Filmfare Awards have been often referred to as Bollywood's equivalent of the Oscar.
फिल्मफेअर पुरस्कारांची सुरुवात १९५४ मध्ये झाली. द क्लेअर्स हे पुरस्कार सोहळ्याचे मूळ नाव, 'द टाइम्स ऑफ इंडिया'च्या क्रिटिक क्लेअर मेंडोसा, यांच्या नावावरून ठेवले होते. त्यानंतर पुरस्कारांचे नाव फिल्मफेअर या चित्रपटविषयाला वाहिलेल्या नियतकालिकाच्या नावावरून फिल्मफेअर अवॉर्ड्स असे झाले. Readers of Filmfare were polled to decide the winners, and over 20,000 readers spread throughout India participated in the polls; trophies were given to winners of the popular vote. In the first awards function, held on March 21, 1954 at the Metro Thatre of मुंबई, only five awards were presented: Best Film, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Music Director. Do Bigha Zameen was the first movie to win the award for Best Film. The first winners for other four categories were: Bimal Roy for his direction of Do Bigha Zameen, Dilip Kumar for his performance in Daag, Meena Kumari for her performance in Baiju Bawra, and Naushad for his music in Baiju Bawra.
To celebrate the 25th year of the awards the statues were made in silver and to celebrate the 50th year the statues were made in gold.
As of 2005, there are 31 awards. There is a separate category of film-critics awards, decided by noted film-critics rather than popular votes. This dual format has also generated some controversy amongst viewers and recipients. Awards are given in the following categories. Follow the links for lists of the award winners, year by year.
Merit Awards [संपादन]
Critics' Awards [संपादन]
Special Awards [संपादन]
Technical Awards [संपादन]
Records and Facts [संपादन]
- Most awards to a single film
हेसुद्धा पाहा [संपादन]
- ↑ १.० १.१ Mishra, Vijay, Bollywood Cinema: A Critical Genealogy, Victoria University of Wellington, p. 9, <http://www.victoria.ac.nz/asianstudies/publications/working/20Bollywood.pdf>. Retrieved on २४ फेब्रुवारी २००९
- ↑ २.० २.१ Mehta, Monika (2005), "Globalizing Bombay Cinema: Reproducing the Indian State and Family", Cultural Dynamics 17: 135-154 , DOI 10.1177/0921374005058583
- ↑ ३.० ३.१ Boltin, Kylie (Autumn 2003), "Saathiya: South Asian Cinema Otherwise Known as 'Bollywood'", Metro Magazine: Media & Education Magazine (no. 136): 52-5, ISSN 0312-2654
- ↑ Article from indiatimes.com
- ↑ Filmfare history from dnnworld.com
- ↑ Filmfare Awards page from Imdb
- ↑ Filmfare Awards For Kajol And Kareena
बाह्य दुवे [संपादन]